Susan J. Gurev
- Sole Practitioner
Attorney Susan Gurev's focus on family law comes as a result of her own experiences in the family law system. Having personally experienced the trauma that divorce with children often brings, Attorney Gurev is adept at zealously representing her clients while helping them maneuver through the difficult situations that are a part of family law proceedings.
Attorney Gurev is a California native with a background in law enforcement. She enjoys biking, foreign languages, traveling and finds enjoyment in many types of volunteer work.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- California, 2003
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2009
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Bancroft-Whitney Award, Community Property
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Saddleback Church, 2011 to 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Robert A. Banyard Inn of Court, Barrister, 2007 to 2009
Pro Bono Activities
- Parking Lot Justice Event - Saddleback Church, 2012 to 2012
- Laura's House, 2009 to 2009