Navigating Family Law Disputes In California
While family disputes are almost always delicate matters, if the dispute has legal implications, it is important to retain a lawyer who can achieve a satisfying result while respecting the emotions and concerns of the adults and children who are involved.
At the Law Office of Susan J. Gurev, APLC, we are committed to help families deal with these difficult issues. Under the guidance of attorney Susan Gurev, we focus only on the needs of family law clients, guiding them through difficult legal processes with a combination of legal knowledge and sincere compassion. Whether your case can be resolved through negotiation or requires litigation, you can count on us to always act in your best interests.
Divorce, Child Custody And So Much More
With more than a decade of legal experience, attorney Susan Gurev provides comprehensive family law representation to clients throughout Southern California, in areas including:
- Divorce or other related issues, including legal separation, property division and spousal support
- Child custody, visitation and parenting plans
- Child support, including the calculation and administration of support orders
- Paternity disputes, including the representation of both mothers and fathers
- Modification of court orders, including orders associated with child custody and support
- Domestic violence protection for victims of physical or sexual abuse
No matter your dispute, we will do everything possible to help ensure your case reaches the best outcome possible.
Do Not Wait, Contact Us Today
For answers to your family law questions, contact the Law Office of Susan J. Gurev, APLC. Schedule a reduced rate consultation today by emailing us online or calling 657-212-9661. While our office is located in Tustin, we assist clients throughout Orange County and the surrounding areas, including those in Irvine, Aliso Viejo, Fountain Valley and Anaheim.