Navigating Family Law Disputes In California
While family disputes are almost always delicate matters, if the dispute has legal implications, it is important to retain a lawyer who can achieve a satisfying result while respecting the emotions and concerns of the adults and children who are involved.
At the Law Office of Susan J. Gurev, APLC, attorney Susan Gurev is committed to helping families deal with these difficult issues. She focuses only on the needs of family law clients, guiding them through difficult legal processes with a combination of legal knowledge and sincere compassion. Whether your case can be resolved through negotiation or requires litigation, you can count on her to always act in your best interests.
Divorce, Child Custody And So Much More
With more than a decade of legal experience, attorney Susan Gurev provides comprehensive family law representation to clients throughout Southern California, in areas including:
- Divorce or other related issues, including legal separation, property division and spousal support
- Child custody, visitation and parenting plans
- Child support, including the calculation and administration of support orders
- Paternity disputes, including the representation of both mothers and fathers
- Modification of court orders, including orders associated with child custody and support
- Domestic violence protection for victims of physical or sexual abuse
No matter your dispute, she will do everything possible to help ensure your case reaches a favorable outcome.
Do Not Wait To Get Started On Your Case
For answers to your family law questions, contact the Law Office of Susan J. Gurev, APLC. Schedule a reduced rate consultation today by completing the online contact form or calling 657-212-9661. While her office is located in Tustin, she assists clients throughout Orange County and the surrounding areas, including those in Irvine, Aliso Viejo, Fountain Valley and Anaheim.